Digital Outreach Intern, Remote, Spring/Summer 2021
The Grow-Off (TGO) is the world’s largest science-based cannabis competition with events launching in seven states in 2021. The competition focuses on excellence and innovation in cannabis cultivation with an underlying mission of developing community among participants. Growers compete to discover how their methods compare to their peers in the areas of terpene and cannabinoid production. The cannabis industry is built on the backs of cultivators and The Grow-Off strives to elevate these individuals in a thoughtful and meaningful way.
2021 Markets Include: Colorado, California, Oklahoma, Michigan, Nevada, Massachusetts and Hawaii
Are you passionate about creating community? Would you like an internship with an organization that seeks to elevate the cannabis industry? Are you organized and a creative problem solver? The Grow-Off is seeking individuals with a passion for making connections in the cannabis industry and supporting our expansion into seven states in 2021.
This is a part time, paid, remote internship. This is an opportunity for passionate, creative and adaptable individuals who are eager to learn to actively support many facets of communication and marketing through social media. These individuals will build relationships, grow their mindset and skills as they eagerly put into practice their formal educational training.
The Digital Outreach Intern will work with the founders of The Grow-Off to manage communications with cultivators across seven states. Specific duties will include:
- Managing Slack channel to ensure cultivators are completing milestones on time
- Creating and implementing social media content based on growers’ progress
- Interact with followers by communicating and answering questions through TGO’s social pages
- Work with founders to create social media strategies monthly
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
- Collaborate with founders on keystone project for future resumes and employment once the internship is completed