The Grow-Off is a brand new cannabis growing competition based in science. Growers receive the same clone to start, so it’s a level playing field, and we’ll award cash prizes for best in potency, flavor, and yield. What our growers love is you’ll keep 99% of what you grow because we don’t have traditional judging, just lab results to determine the winners
Benefits to joining:
• Cash and supply prizes from our generous sponsors.
• Free testing of your sample courtesy of our lab partner.
• New, elite genetics.
• No judging packets: keep what you grow and sell at a premium.
• Data analysis specific to your operation.
• Press opportunities and 6 months of marketing through Grow-Off channels.
• Invitation to our VIP, private awards ceremony and other events throughout competition.
• Winning a prize that isn’t based on the biggest booth or giving away the most free stuff.
Yes! Many of the larger groups are entering multiple grow facilities, pitting them against each other as a way to evaluate their teams (and for internal bragging rights.)
Our lab partner will need five grams to test, so this is a small fraction of what you’ll produce. You can sell the rest as a premium product.
TEQ Analytics located in the CU Anschutz Medical Center.
We will be awarding cash and supply prizes in the categories of Potency, Flavor and Yield.
It’s a secret! In order to preserve the level playing field, growers will need to identify this in real time. What we can say is that the clones are part of an elite genetics program.
We will be releasing a full list of competitors once we begin, and you’ll see quite a few familiar faces at a launch event, to be announced soon.
Colorado medical competitors must submit samples to TEQ no later than 5pm on November 10th, 2017.
California competitors must submit samples no later than 5p on December 18th, 2017 (lab TBD).