If you had to grow the same clone as your competitors, how would you stack up?
Called the “Iron Chef of Pot”, The Grow-Off fundamentally changed what it means to have a cannabis competition when we launched in 2016. 43 recreational dispensaries signed up for the challenge; now, we’ve grown to work with over 400 growers across three states. And in 2020 we’re taking the competition to California, Colorado, Michigan, Nevada and Massachusetts.
Why compete in The Grow-Off?
- Real results. We don’t take a dime from dispensaries for sponsorship and winners are determined by lab results, not booth sales. We’re transparent about how you finished and there’s no algorithm that can be manipulated. It’s science, like it should be.
- We’re compliant. We know how important your business is to you, and our compliance team makes sure you’re covered at every step.
- It’s exhilarating. Coming up with a strategy and innovating as you go makes this a whole different game than a traditional cup.
- You party. With events throughout the competition, we make sure you’re having a blast, and it’s always private, industry only.
- Score new genetics. We source elite genetics so you’ll have something new and exciting to play around with.
- Improve your grow. We look at data from across the competition and give you actionable intelligence on what you can change. And what you’re doing right.
- Built-in marketing. We promote each brand throughout the competition so customers know where to find this special strain.